- Entering purchase invoices and paying suppliers.
- Creating sales invoices and receiving customer payments.
- Reconciling bank and credit card accounts.
- Monitoring supplier and customer ledgers.
- Preparing monthly or quarterly management accounts.
- Preparing accounts for Sole traders, Partnerships, Limited Companies, LLPs, Charities and Not-for-profit organisations.
- Completing tax returns for individuals, partnerships and Limited Companies, in line with statutory filing deadlines.
- Advising on ways of minimising tax liabilities.
- Assisting with Tax Credits forms.
- Completing VAT Returns, including online submission to HMR&C.
- Assisting with VAT registration and de-registration, including forms for HMR&C.
- Advising clients generally with regard to VAT issues.
- Processing weekly or monthly payrolls, including RTI filing, and providing payslips.
- Calculating monthly or quarterly PAYE & NIC liabilities.
- Providing weekly or monthly payroll reports.
- Processing P45 forms and submitting these to HM Revenue & Customs.
- Completing payroll year-end procedures.
- Assisting with auto enrolment pension requirements.
- Assisting with the formation of Limited Companies.
- Maintaining statutory books & records.
- Completing & submitting forms to Companies House, including Confirmation Statements.
- Preparing minutes for directors’ meetings.
- Preparing dividend vouchers.
- Completing statutory charity accounts under SORP.
- Examining accounts for small charities & not-for-profit organisations.
- Assisting with forms to be submitted to the Charities Commission.
- Installing QuickBooks accounting software and offering ongoing training & consultancy.